Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Preparing for an Online Exam Online
This class will provide information on how students should prepare for an exam in DBS. This process of preparing for the exam is broken down into various manageable steps. We will provide handy tips to get the best grades with each step.
The following are steps we are gong to use to help you prepare for your exams.
- What do students think of online exams?
- What is an online exam?
- How should you prepare for an online exam?
- What should you do during an online exam?
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- First Year Postgraduate Undergraduate
- Assignment Planning
Registrations open at 4:30pm 10/04/2023
No Profile image