Literature Review Support Online
This is a library support class where you can meet with a librarian to talk about the research you are conducting for your dissertation or research project. It is aimed at helping you on aspects of your project such as:
- Showing you how to search effectively for library resources, both the online and physical collections.
- Developing a strategy for searching for information.
- Providing you with guidance on referencing, if required.
- Providing guidance on preparing and writing a literature review.
- Demonstrating how to search and use eSource, DBS's institutional repository.
- Guidance with information skills
Related LibGuide: Dissertation Support by Tiernan O'Sullivan
Please bring along what you have done so far. If you would like something specific to be covered in the session you have booked, please let the librarian know in advance by email. If possible, email the research question and objective in advance.
Please be aware that attending a library one-to-one support session is not a requirement for re-submitting your research proposal.
Editing and writing services are not provided by the library. Our support is directed at helping you identify and locate resources for your research.