Critically Thinking for Academic Research Online
This class will focus on explaning how to intergrate the process of critical thinking in your academic work.
The topiced discussed in the class include:
- What critical thinking is
- How can I apply critical thinking skills to evaluating sources
- How can I analyse sources using critical thinking
- How to integrate critical thinking into your academic writing
Instructions on accessing the class will be send to students email address two hours before the class begins.
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.