Virtual Using Google for Academic Research
This class will cover the following:
- Explain the process behind a “Regular Google” search.
- Describe some of the basic features of the “Regular Google” Interface.
- Illustrate the some of the useful features associated with Google Scholar.
- Demonstrate the characteristics of Google Advanced Search.
- Discuss website evaluation.
- Highlight concerns over internet privacy.
Instructions on accessing the class will be send to students email address two hours before the class begins.
The class will take be conducted through Zoom. The following is a short video which provides instructions on downloading Zoom.
The following document provides instructions on using zoom effectively in a virtual classroom.
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)