Postgraduate Research Session
Are you a postgraduate student preparing a Master's dissertation?
Postgraduate Research Support Sessions are one-to-one sessions aimed at helping you on aspects of your postgraduate dissertation such as:
- Showing you how to search effectively for library resources, both the online and physical collections.
- Providing you with guidance on referencing if required.
- Providing guidance on preparing and writing a literature review if required.
- Demonstrating how to search and use eSource, DBS's institutional repository.
- Guiding you in Information Skills.
SESSIONS ARE UP TO 45 MINUTES LONG
Please bring along what you have done so far. If you would like something specific to be covered in the session you have booked, please let the librarian know in advance by email.
**These sessions cannot cover the content of your dissertation, nor is it an editing service for students.**
- 26/04/2019 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 10:45am
- Consultation Room (Library)
- Aungier St